Thursday, November 5, 2015

Yeah... We just did that!


Murphy O'Meyer... there was so much excitement during math today. The students were working on 1 more/1 less and 10 more/10 less... and as each student came up to the board to work on their two or three digit number, all I kept hearing was, "These are so easy, Mrs. Kearson". So... challenge accepted. I changed up our 1 more/1 less and 10 more/10 less to include 100 more and "upped the ante" to the thousands! 

Well, one of my amazing mathletes (initials N.M.) accepted my challenge and KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! The whole class was standing up and cheering his name as he worked his way across the board. We were loud, and we were proud! When our math-maniac finished, the entire room erupted in applause! BRILLIANT!!

I just love my second grade super stars!! They remind me every single day why I absolutely la-la-love teaching!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment