Friday, December 19, 2014

My Cup Runneth Over...

I cannot thank each and every one of my amazing parents and grandparents for all of your help, volunteering in the classroom, chaperoning on our zoo field trip, generous party food donations, and wonderful holiday gifts. We had so much food left over from our holiday party, that we were able to give it all to the custodial staff to show our thanks and appreciation for all they do.

The students had such a blast watching The Polar Express, jingling their sleigh bell necklaces, playing with their stuffed animals, and eating, eating, eating all the pizza and sweeties their tummies could hold! The laughter and fun in the classroom was definitely the best part of the day.

I also want to thank all my amazing students and parents for an AWESOME 2014. I wish all the best to you and yours as you celebrate this holiday season and ring in the new year with family and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment