Monday, August 18, 2014

Welcome Back Crown Point Panthers!


Kearson's Classroom... Making 2nd Grade SUPER Stars!!

What an AHH-mazing first day in second grade!! I don't know how I got so lucky as to get all the awesome second graders in my classroom, but my cup runneth over!! I am looking forward to a great school year.

I would like to give a special *THANK YOU* to all my parents for their support and the great big pile of classroom supplies. It was such an absolute pleasure to meet each of you at orientation and on the first day of school.

Please let me know if you should have any questions or require additional information... especially regarding the new *free* breakfast and lunch program at Crown Point Elementary this year.

Thank you again for making today amazing!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment